Cowboys QB Prescott confident new deal is coming

Quarterback Dak Prescott believes a new deal with the Dallas Cowboys will happen this offseason.”I’m confident a new contract is coming. I’m confident in my agent and my team and I’m confident in the Cowboys that something will get done,” he said in an interview published Thursday with ESPN’s Sage Steele.Prescott, 26, is scheduled to become an unrestricted free agent when the NFL year begins on March 18.Prescott told Steele there were many reasons why he was unable to reach an agreement with the Cowboys before the start of last season.”There’s a lot of things that have to come into play when you’re talking about a contract. Never just look at the money, never just look at what people see or the attention-grabber. There’s a lot of details to it,” he said. “There’s people that know that handle that, so I’m leaving that up to my agent and I have all the confidence in both sides.”The Cowboys are coming off an 8-8 season and have a new head coach in Mike McCarthy, but re-signing Prescott remains their “No. 1 priority” this offseason, according to executive vice president Stephen Jones.”It’s been urgent for us,” Jones said earlier this month, according to the Dallas Morning News. “We certainly want to get that done. That’s our No. 1 priority as we go into the offseason is to … hopefully find some resolution to it and get that done.”A two-time Pro Bowl selection, Prescott made $2.12 million in 2019 in the final season of his rookie contract.

Blogs

Blog Title

Blog Title

Lorem ipsum dolor sit a consectetur apisicing el eiusmod tempor

Blog Title

Blog Title

Lorem ipsum dolor sit a consectetur apisicing el eiusmod tempor

Blog Title

Blog Title

Lorem ipsum dolor sit a consectetur apisicing el eiusmod tempor

Blog Title

Blog Title

Lorem ipsum dolor sit a consectetur apisicing el eiusmod tempor